Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So I convocated....

On Saturday, the 6th day of March 2010, I convocated...

Throughout my stay in FUTO, i thought the day would never come, oddly when it came, i wasn't thrilled. Why?. I don't know...

I barely spent 45mins on the school grounds before I left and it had nothing to do with the fact that my feet hurt in my new shoes, the sun was scorching and the whole affair was rowdy and chaotic.

I took pictures with only 5 people that day, mum, dad, my 2 uncles and my roommate...

So the question is: Now what? 

NYSC? ( not thrilled about that), Marriage? ( hmmm, not now abeg), Masters(*sigh*)

Well, whatever the future holds for me, i've decided to be happy, cos we all know dat Life is short...

well that's all for now...

CIAO....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been touched? Are you Inspired? Please share how you feel and join me let's tell the world about the man Jesus. Shalom!